We insure a wide variety of homes – from starter homes, to $2,000,000 dream homes and retirement condominiums. We can customize the coverage for each individual need.
- Does your homeowner's policy provide “extended” or “expanded” replacement cost coverage on your dwelling, or do you have a full guaranteed replacement endorsement on your policy? What’s the difference? Is the wording vague? Does it matter?
- Would you add earthquake coverage to your policy to insure yourself from a catastrophic earthquake loss, especially if the cost was minimal?
- Are you concerned enough to take safeguards regarding identity theft? Can your homeowner's policy help?
- Are your children covered for liability while they are living at college? Are their computers and televisions covered while they are in the dorm, or in off campus housing?
- If a tree on your property falls on your neighbor’s fence (and no one heard it), does your policy pay for the fence? If the tree was rotten and notice was given, does that matter?
- Do you have a home based business that needs to be added to a homeowner's policy?
Personal Insurance Contact Information
- Bill Wiesehuegel - email@example.com